COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
ABCHI Commercial Inspections are uniquely designed to support the complex needs of commercial Buyers, Sellers, and their Agent.
A thorough on-site visual examination of the property's physical condition. Depending on scope, the inspector may engage a team of specialty consultants. The assessment is focused on the building's critical systems and components, including the following:
- Heating and ventilation systems Cooling system
- Plumbing system
- Mechanical and electrical systems
- Roof surface, drainage, and penetrations Exterior elements and fixtures
- General topography of the building site
- Parking areas and sidewalks (for accessibility) Wood decks and balconies
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace Doors, windows, and interior
- Life safety components Kitchen (including storage)
- Other areas specific to the property
Document procurement and review
The inspector requests and reviews documents and records about the property (ie. lease agreements, Certificates of Occupancy, repair invoices, maintenance records). The inspector will also interview person(s) with the most knowledge about the condition and of the building.
The report contains concise details from the walk-through survey, documents procured, the results of interviews, and any other third-party reports ordered as part of the inspection. The report will provide an inventory of the building's major systems and components, and an evaluation of their functional and physical condition. This will highlight the property's strengths, potential deficiencies, along with deferred maintenance issues.
The inspection complies with the ASTM Standard E2018 -15 for Property Condition Assessments and the International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties (ComSOP).
Contact us to schedule a Commercial Property Inspection and discuss your specific needs!